1. Students are advised to pay Application fee online. Students may use a valid bank account to make the payment.
2. Online payment of Application fee can be made, using the following modes:
3. Fee is calculated through software based on category and course applied by the candidate.
4. Please check before making payment whether amount showing as fee is correct.
5. We do not charge any transaction fee or service charge from the students for online payment. However, the students need to pay the nominal charges as applicable to the merchant banks/payment gateway provider, guided by RBI rule.
6. Please do not use “Refresh” or “Back” buttons of the browser during online payment process.
7. If amount has been deducted but you could not see the confirmation message then contact us mentioning your name, reference number / registration number, email, mobile, amount paid, date of payment etc.
8. In case of an event that your amount has been deducted but you cannot see the confirmation message then visit office or contact us @ 9083265521/9083265522 mentioning your name, reference number / registration number, email, mobile, amount paid, date of payment etc.
9. Students/Candidates are advised to take a printout of the “Fee Payment Receipt”/Money receipt for future reference.
10. Under no circumstances we will be liable of any payment not reaching to our account due to your providing an incorrect information. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card or net banking provider for any reason.
11. We are not under any obligation to bring your notice of any non-payment due to decline by your service provider/bank. It is your responsibility to sort out dispute, with your bank/credit/debit card or service provider.
12. In no event will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.